Free Trial Version of RFFlow
During the 30-day trial period, this software is fully functional
and identical to the full version of RFFlow.
After the 30-day trial period has expired, the trial version becomes a viewer
and you will be able to view and print existing charts, but you will not
be able to draw new ones unless you purchase a full version of the software.
RFF Electronics guarantees that this software contains no adware,
spyware, viruses, keyloggers, trojans, malware, or anything malicious.
Download and Install the Trial Version
Downloading the RFFlow trial version will take a few seconds on a fast internet connection.
If you are new to downloading, you may want to print this page.
- Click here to download the file RFFTrial.exe.
- Save RFFTrial to a folder on your hard drive. Make a note of where you
- After downloading, find RFFTrial and run it or open it. RFFlow setup
- In the "WinZip Self-Extractor" dialog box, click Setup.
- In the "User Account Control" window, make sure the Verified Publisher is RFF Electronics. Then click the "Yes" button.
- The next screen is more information about the trial. Read it and click the "Continue" button.
- In the "RFFlow Setup" window, click the "Install" button.
- In the "RFFlow Folder" window, use the default and click the "Continue" button. The default is usually C:\Program Files(x86)\RFFlow.
- The RFFlow files will then be copied to your computer.
- If you get a message that says you have to be an administrator to
install software, you should right-click on RFFTrial in step 3, click
"Run as", and supply the credentials of an administrator.
- After the installation is complete, run the RFFlow trial version by
clicking the Windows Start button, Programs or All
Programs, and RFFlow.
If you need assistance, call us at 970-663-5767 or
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn RFFlow by watching short videos.
RFFlow has a complete in-program Help facility.
Run RFFlow, click Help
, and RFFlow Help
. The Contents tab lists
the major topics. A good place to start would be either Tutorial: Drawing a
Flowchart or Tutorial: Drawing an Organization Chart. The Index tab lets you
search on keywords to find a topic of interest. There is also a Tutorial
at this Web site to help you get started using RFFlow.
- To uninstall RFFlow, click the Windows Button.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Apps
- Scroll through the list of apps and click RFFlow.
- Click on Uninstall
- The same RFFlow Setup will run as it did when you installed RFFlow.
- In the "RFFlow Setup" window, click the "Remove" button.
- We do not remove the flowchart files that you created.
Support for RFFlow
If you need assistance in downloading the RFFlow
trial or have questions about using the software, please call us at
970-663-5767 or send an email message to email@example.com
Privacy and Security
When you download and run the free trial, RFF Electronics gets no information
from you. You do not have to login. The RFFlow program does not connect to the internet when it runs. RFFlow has no background
processes. For more details see Privacy and Security.
To read the full RFFlow License Agreement or EULA, click on
this link: RFFlow License Agreement.
While you are at our Web site, you might also like to: